Come join us for our free Parent - Teen summit. An event for both parents and teens with food, fun, resources, and activities. We are excited to see you there!
As parents we want our children to be happy, healthy, and whole people, but in this fast-paced, hectic world, it’s sometimes difficult to create a space that shows the people we’re closest to that we love them, value them, and want to support them.
How you choose to navigate your child’s teen years is one of the most important factors in how they learn and grow into adults, and your relationship with them now will set the course for years to come.
Whether you’re in the middle of your teen’s adolescent years and struggling with how to connect with them, or preparing for the years ahead, you’re in the right place.
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am – Breakfast/Registration
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am – Welcome/Introduction
- 10:30 am – NOON: Breakout Sessions (teens in one area led by PATH educators/parents in another area led by Mark Gregston)
- NOON – Break for Lunch (Catered by Andorra Banquet Center)
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Closing Session/Keynote Speaker
The keynote speaker is Mark Gregston. The founder of Parenting Today’s Teens based out of Texas.